These are the terms and conditions for clients (the â€˜Termsâ€™) for https://gethitched.com.mt (the 'Site'). The Site is operated by Servisino Ltd (â€˜Get Hitchedâ€™, â€˜weâ€™, â€˜usâ€™ and â€˜ourâ€™), a private company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number and having its registered address at Apt. 3, Cobalt Court, Triq Ä¦al Dwin, Ä¦aÅ¼-Å»ebbuÄ¡, Malta.
The object of the Site is to provide an online platform to enable persons providing services (the â€˜Vendorâ€™ or â€˜youâ€™) and persons who wish to avail themselves of and pay for services (the â€˜Clientâ€™) to connect with each other. The Site is intended to allow the Vendors to offer their services in response to a Clientâ€™s search and request of various services (the â€˜Servicesâ€™).
All and any use of the Site shall be subject to these Terms and by using the Site in any way whatsoever you agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety. Printing and keeping a copy of these Terms for future reference is recommended.
Get Hitched operates a website that connects Clients with relevant Wedding Vendors against a single request for service.
Get Hitched categorises vendors against keywords. All industries are easily accessible by Clients against a simple drop down search. Once a Vendor is chosen, Get Hitched proceeds to intelligently asks relevant questions about the required service to the Client. Once all questions have been asked and answered, Get Hitched sends the Client request to all Vendors on its database that are registered in the category chosen by the Client.
Interested Vendors are then able to send a quote to the Client in a competitive scenario. A finite number of Vendors can do this for any given request on a first come first served basis.
The Client may then, but is not obliged to, choose the quote that is most favourable to him/her within a designated period of time.
The Vendor selected by the Client pays Get Hitched a credit per customer request responded to (1 credit is equal to â‚¬1).
We do not:
- provide the Services ourselves;
- get involved with the contract of work between the Client and the Vendor;
- get involved with payments between the Client and the Vendor;
- guarantee that the Clients will select you as a Vendor;
- act as agents or partners to the Vendors or the Client;
- take responsibility for any issues whatsoever arising in connection with Services provided by the Vendor.
It is possible for businesses and freelance individuals to register as a Vendor.
For a business to be eligible to register as a Vendor on our Site, the business must provide:
- A company registered e-mail address;
- Company incorporation number;
- VAT number;
- Registered Office Address;
- Company Website; and
- Office Phone Number.
For a freelance individual to be eligible to register as a Vendor on our Site, the freelancer must provide:
- Proof of age 18+ (ID card scan);
- Mobile Phone Number;
- Address; and
- E-mail Address.
All eligible Vendors may create an account by contacting us at email@example.com Registration shall be subject to our acceptance and we reserve the right to refuse any application in our sole discretion, without giving a reason.
You are responsible for the information you provide to us in your registration form and at any other time when communicating with us. Please ensure that all information is accurate, complete and up to date, including your name, the name and details of your business, telephone number, postal address and email address. You can update your registration details and account settings directly on the Site.
While creating your Get Hitched account on our Site, you will be asked to include information and details under your profile regarding the Services you provide. We are not obliged to review or edit your Profile but we may ask you to make changes to ensure it is presented in an informative and helpful way for Clients.
When registering, you will be asked to choose from a list of Services that you provide. The Site supports a number of categories of services, which are subject to change from time to time.
If your registration is accepted, we will supply you with a login name and password (the â€˜Login Detailsâ€™). By registering as a Vendor with us, you accept that your Login Details must be kept confidential. You shall be held responsible for all and any activities that take place under your Login Details. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your Login Details, or any other security breach, you are obliged to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do shall entitle us to terminate your account and registration on the Site.
Unless we have previously been notified by you in writing at email@example.com that the confidentiality of your credentials has been compromised, we are entitled to treat any use of the Site (including any quote for Services via the Site) under your credentials as being solely attributable to you.
You are entitled to register on the Site only once. Creating more than one user account is a violation of our Terms and can result in the suspension or termination of your account.
We reserve the right to disable access to your account at any time if we believe that this is required to preserve the security and proper operation of the Site, if at any time you have breached your obligations under these Terms, or if we become aware that any of the details you supplied upon registration were incorrect, inaccurate or misleading in any way.
Once your registration has been accepted, we will verify your identity through a number of checks, including:
- verification through contact details, such as email address and phone number;
- verification through social media accounts, should you choose to link your account to a social media profile;
- validation of personal and business postal addresses;
- basic company information checks;
- identity checks using name, address and date of birth.
By registering on the Site, you consent to the above uses of your information.
Our Site provides Clients with the facility to search for a wide range of Wedding Services, and Vendors with the facility to list and quote for the same Services.
A full list of the Services offered on the Site is listed here www.gethitched.com.mt
We regularly review our list of permitted Services and it is at our sole and absolute discretion as to whether a Service may be listed or not. We reserve the right to add or discontinue Services at any time.
As a general rule we do not permit the listing of physical or virtual goods or products and the sale of products is not allowed.
We will receive requests for required Services (â€˜Request/sâ€™) from Clients through the Site. These Requests will be assessed by us and forwarded, at our discretion, to a selection of Vendors that fit the relevant criteria.
When submitting their Requests, Clients will be asked to respond to a number of questions in order to ensure that the Vendor has enough information to give as accurate a quote as possible.
On receipt of a Request, the Vendor shall assess the information provided, decide whether to quote for the job and, if in the affirmative, proceed to prepare the quote via our website, including a cost estimate and personal message relative to the Service to be offered. The Vendorâ€™s quote will be sent directly to the Client via email notification and will appear in the request section in the Clientâ€™s â€˜dashboardâ€™ on the Get Hitched website.
If the information provided in the Request is not sufficient, and you need more details to give an accurate quote for the job, you may request further details, explaining what exactly you require and why.
You are to be clear about how you price your work and do not provide quotes for work you are not appropriately competent, skilled, qualified or available to carry out. Your quote should be a reasonable estimate of the cost of the work to be carried out based on the information provided in the Request. You may not deliberately under- or over-quote.
The Client will receive a finite number of quotes for each Request they submit. The number of quotes sent to the Client may vary according to the Service in question and the Client shall be at liberty to select and proceed with any quote received at its sole and absolute discretion.
Once the Client receives your quote they may get in touch with you directly. We have no control over whether the Client contacts you or not, nor are we responsible for the number of responses you receive.
Should a Client agree to engage you following receipt of the quote, any agreement or contract for the provision of the Service will be between you and the Client only. We will not be responsible for, or a party to, any agreement between you and the Client, nor are we bound by any of the terms of such an agreement. It is up to you and the Client to agree on terms of provision of service and to ensure that the appropriate agreement is in place.
We do not get involved in any aspect of the payment process, and any transfer of money shall be arranged directly between you and the Client.
You may only use Requests and any other information or materials provided by Clients (including personal information of the Client and images and video) (â€˜Client Materialsâ€™) for the sole purpose of assessing the Request and preparing the relative quote. You will keep such Client Materials confidential and secure from third party access at all times. You shall remain responsible at all times for any unauthorised and/or illegal use of Client Materials.
Vendors need to purchase credits to be able to quote for a Service. Credits are only consumed once a Vendor chooses to reply to a Clientâ€™s request. No credits are consumed if communication is not initiated with the Client.
Each credit costs ten Euro (â‚¬1).
A Vendor will not be able to issue a quote unless the Vendor has enough credits to support the quote in the event that the Vendor is successfully selected by the Client.
The content you submit to clients (â€˜Vendor Contentâ€™) must comply with the standards set out in this Section. Vendor Content must be relevant, accurate and in compliance with applicable law.
Vendor Content may not:
- be unlawful in any way;
- infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person;
- Breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or data protection obligations;
- contain fraudulent information;
- offer Services that are illegal under Maltese law;
- offer Services in any way in competition with Get Hitched;
- contain any hyperlink to any page of an internet site that resides behind a â€˜paywallâ€™ or other login screen or any â€˜deep linkâ€™ where â€˜deep-linkingâ€™ (except to the Siteâ€™s home page) is prohibited by the site operator;
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person or entity;
- be or be likely to be misleading or deceptive;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- be menacing, threatening, abusive or invasive of another's privacy, or cause harassment, anxiety, alarm, upset, embarrassment, annoyance or inconvenience to any person;
- contain or promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence or aggression;
- promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- encourage, advocate, promote, solicit, invite or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act such as (by way of example only) intellectual property infringement or computer misuse;
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Vendor Content (flooding attack) to the Site, or that otherwise negatively affects other usersâ€™ ability to use the Site;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- be posted by a third-party agent, service or intermediary that offers to post content on behalf of others without express permission from us; or
- give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right to submit all and any Vendor Content you submit to Client, and that you do not submit any content which is in breach of the standards set out above.
Moreover, you agree to grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display that Vendor Content (in whole or part) in connection with the Services and the use of the Site and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology, and you waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author, of that Vendor Content.
Given that we do not screen or moderate any Vendor Content, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that you may find objectionable or offensive, including negative feedback.
To make changes to your Vendor Content you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
By using the Site you agree to unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify us, on demand, against all losses, liabilities, amounts paid in settlement, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by us as a result of any claim arising out of or in connection with:
- any Service you provide (or fail to provide);
- any quote;
- any Vendor Content (including your Profile and any feedback) you submit to or through the Site;
- any use of Client Materials;
- any use you make of the Site.
This indemnity will survive termination or closure of your account for whatever reason.
You may request us to terminate your account at any time. Your Credits shall not be refunded unless you have a right to terminate under these Terms due to a breach on our part.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate your account immediately when we believe this is reasonably necessary, for instance following a breach of these Terms. All access to the Site will be suspended without prior notice. In this case any unused Credits may be refunded depending on the reason for termination.